The general practice return to practice programme
The Return to Practice course for General Practice Nurses is offered at a number of universities and incorporates the existing return to practice course (required by the NMC for Re-registration) and an Introduction to the role of a GP Nurse.
Your placement will be with a general practice and the course will be funded and supported exactly the same as the existing return to practice course with a bursary of £500 for ‘out of pocket’ expenses, and support from a mentor in your placement and practice facilitators from the delivering university.
The course will be open to all previously registered nurses with relevant experience in all fields of nursing, and of course previously registered practice nurses are very welcome to apply for this bespoke course too.
Get in touch
Please contact Jane Smith or call the national RtP National Line 0121 6952221 and start your journey today.
Universities that run the programme
- University of Bedfordshire
- Birmingham City University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University City of London
- University of Chester
- University of East Anglia
- University of Kingston and St Georges
- University of Northumbria
- University of West England
- University of West London
- University of Wolverhampton
Join us on social media for more information and news on events
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NHS_HealthEdEng #ComeBackToNursing
LinkedIn Return to Practice